Why so serious? Find the funniest dad jokes for cards that are guaranteed to put a smile on your someone’s face.
Dad jokes. The very thing that makes a lot of people groan and giggle. And just like wine, they don’t get better with age.
Yet, there’s something so endearing and cringeworthy about them that you can’t help but chuckle.
So, whether you’re struggling to write a greeting card or just fancy a giggle in between your work break, take a look at this laugh-out-loud list of the best dad jokes for cards.
Trust us, you won’t be disappointed!
Put a smile on someone’s face by including one of these laugh-out-loud dad jokes for cards.
“Did you hear about the Italian chef that died? He pasta way.” Ba dum tish!
Our favourite funny dad jokes for cards
A good dose of humour, however cheesy, can lower your risk of cardiovascular illness and even help you live longer. And although everyone might pretend dad jokes are terrible, we all know we secretly love them.
So, be inspired (and have a little laugh) by our choice of 15 funny dad jokes that will add a little spice and randomness to any card or e-card.
- I slept like a log last night. Woke up in the fireplace.
- Mum: ‘How do I look?’ Dad: ‘With your eyes.’
- Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn’t see himself doing it.
- What has two butts and kills people? An assassin.
- Yesterday I couldn’t figure out if someone was waving at me or the person behind me. In other news, I lost my lifeguard job.
- What did the police officer say to the belly button? You’re under a vest!
- Why couldn’t the bike stand up by itself? It was two tired.
- I would write dad jokes in this card… But you didn’t teach me any good ones.
- What did one hat say to the other? You stay back. Imma go ahead.
- Why are elevator jokes so classic? They work on many levels.
- What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing. It just waved.
- Did you hear about the Italian chef that died? He pasta way.
- I used to hate facial hair… But then it grew on me.
- Want to hear a joke about construction? I’m still working on it.
- Why do dads take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing? In case they get a hole-in-one.
You are lying if you say you didn’t smirk or even laugh a bit at some of these. Your card game will never be the same again.
Jot these down and add that extra special touch with a dad joke – your card will be taken up a notch, for sure.
Find the best Dad joke cards
Want to go one step further? Don’t just invest time into the inside of the card, think about the outside too.
Luckily, we have a selection of dad joke e-cards that will have you grinning from ear to ear.
This is the perfect card for someone who always makes you hap-pea. A clever but simple gag that has “dad joke” written all over it.
So, wish someone a happy birthday with this super cute dad joke online birthday card.
You’re such a fungi! Get it?
We’ve all heard that one before, but it never fails. Send this card to someone who always brings fun and laughter to the room.
Know someone with a great tash?
Why not grant them a fan-tash-tic birthday with this moustache e-card? You’ll be sure to have the recipient in stitches.
If you have someone egg-cellent in your life, this superstar card is the one.
So random, but it’s sure to put a smile on their face.
Black Country Day Yowmagudun card
Tell someone ‘they are alright’ with this great Black Country dialect card. Add a name and a funny message and brighten up someone’s day.
Send the best Dad joke cards instantly
The chances of someone not enjoying a dad joke are very slim. Having a stash of good dad jokes up your sleeve will always come in handy for any occasion.
But if you’re in a rush to send something or would prefer a more sustainable and cost-effective solution, sending an online card is the perfect solution.
You already have the funniest, most cringe-worthy dad jokes up your sleeve, now it’s time to put them to the test.
Textcards is the quickest and easiest way to instantly send greeting cards to mobile phones via text or email. You can even attach an e-gift card if you’re feeling generous.
So, add your best dad joke to your card and send it to a loved one at the click of a button or a swipe of a screen.